• MARC Rail bill to require Holocaust disclosure target Keolis

• Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.
Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.

Moderators: mtuandrew, therock, Robert Paniagua

by BuddSilverliner269

chucksc wrote:Hey now! but be careful what you say or there'll be an agent knocking on your cab door asking you to pee in a cup, eh?
No lie. I have never done drugs once in my life. I was 30 before I even touched a cigarette. All I'm saying is, if that's whatyou like to do, I'm ok with you doing that. Haha.
  by chucksc

BuddSilverliner269 wrote:
chucksc wrote:Hey now! but be careful what you say or there'll be an agent knocking on your cab door asking you to pee in a cup, eh?
No lie. I have never done drugs once in my life. I was 30 before I even touched a cigarette. All I'm saying is, if that's whatyou like to do, I'm ok with you doing that. Haha.
The only drugs I do are my blood pressure and prostate stuff! (sux to be in your mid 60s, :)

Back in the day I never advanced beyond booze and I married a Methodist Sunday School Teacher so that along with smoking went bye bye real quick.....