• LV tug "Cornell" events

• Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.
Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

by njmidland

It appears the Cornell website is down. Is there anywhere to check in on future events? Any public trips planned?
  by Nova55

There might be some in the works. Still alot of stuff TBD.
  by Nova55

I have received several inquires about this the past year or so..

Its my pleasure to announce a cruise around NY Harbor on the former Lehigh Valley Tug Cornell. We will be leaving from Pier 66, The former site of Baltimore & Ohio's 26th Street Yard. Our date is yet to be confirmed but will be either the 3rd or 4th weekend in June. I will send a follow up email with that to any/all who are interested. Cruise is expected to be around 2 hours or so.

Tickets will be $120 each and we have a a very limited number available. If the first sells out, then more will be considered. Tickets are on a first come/first served basis.

Please feel free to PM me and any all questions. I will put a note in the trips and events when everything is finalized, if it is not sold out by then.

Paul
  by Nova55

Saturday, June 19th is the selected date.
  by Jeanne GG1

I hope they have another trip soon!

Bet it made for a nice Father's Day adventure for some!