• If you can't beat them, join them

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: sery2831, CRail

by dbperry

Some personal news... I have accepted a job at the MBTA.

I'll be in the Capital Delivery group - my official title is "Project Manager - Commuter Rail, Transit, and Facilities"

Obviously I'll probably have to cut back how much I can post here, but I'll still be lurking!

Full blog post: http://framwormbta.weebly.com/blog/some ... -join-them" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
  by Dick H

Congratulations and best wishes in your new position.
  by The EGE

Congratulations! I cannot imagine someone better suited than you.
  by Adams_Umass_Boston

Best of Luck!
  by Charliemta

Congratulations! You join a long tradition of transit workers in Boston, including my Dad's best friend who was a bus driver for the old Boston MTA back in the 1950's and 60's. It's a great transit system with a long history, one to be proud of despite the hiccups and flaws it may have.
  by BostonUrbEx

As I've said elsewhere already: congratulations!

I'm sure you'll be a great asset to the MBTA and they're lucky to have you.
  by deathtopumpkins

Congratulations! I'm hoping this leads to great things for both you and the T. They are lucky to have you.
  by BigUglyCat

deathtopumpkins wrote:Congratulations! I'm hoping this leads to great things for both you and the T. They are lucky to have you.
Second the motion ! :-D
  by jaymac

Re: If you can't beat them, join them
Post by BigUglyCat » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:33 am
deathtopumpkins wrote:
Congratulations! I'm hoping this leads to great things for both you and the T. They are lucky to have you.
Second the motion ! :-D
...x3 for me.

The only negative is...
by dbperry » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:33 pm
...I'll be in the Capital Delivery group - my official title is "Project Manager - Commuter Rail, Transit, and Facilities"
Obviously I'll probably have to cut back how much I can post here, but I'll still be lurking!
  by Rbts Stn

We'll miss you, you certainly deserve this!