• HO C-420...

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by Komachi

Hey guys,

I posted a topic a while back on the HO forum about aquiring and repowering a few Rivarossi C-420s for some projects I want to do. Just currious if anyone has heard if Life-Like is planning on releasing one for the P2K line or not? Is Hornby going to continue the production of the Rivarossi 420s or should I snap 'em up now while I can?

Just currious.

by kevinknobl

I didn't know the locomotives were still in production.

I have a Lehigh Valley version of the model that I got back in 1995 - almost 10 years old and still running strong.

I may have to pick up a couple of more if they're still around...

Kevin

by mp15ac

I have a pair of them. They run fine. I added DCC to them, and reversing lights. They also pull very well.

Stuart