• film shoot in hoboken?

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by radioboy

Word on the street is that there's a film shoot going on in Hoboken where they have a few tracks blocked off to look old timey. Any info on this?

by apcjr01

I don't know what the harm is in just posting a reply to the question rather than referencing another thread. I doubt there's any danger of running out of server space.

by washingtonsecondary

The same could be said about no harm in doing a search either. Bandwidth isn't that scarce yet.

by apcjr01

Ok, i did a search and got over 2,000 results using hoboken & film & Shoot. Adding 2008 to try and narrow it down yielded 0 results. Silly etiquette on this site!

by NJTRailfan

apcjr01, Don't worry about it. You'll have people aka haters on this forum that will jump down your throat for stating opinions they disagree with and go out of their way to smear you. Sometimes I wonder if this is railroad.net or moveon.org

There are haters that personally have attacked me but I just hit hard right back without giving a damn! These same people don't have the guts to do it in person because they actually have to go face to face with someone and they'll always loose. So they act all tough behind a screen.

by washingtonsecondary

Welcome to your first week on the internets. You'll find this board to have a fairly relaxed rule structure. I have memberships at message boards that don't even let you create discussion topics until you've been there for a certain amount of time, and have participated in other discussions.

by The Rising

Hello all,

I just wanted to congratulate the folks at the URHS for their wonderful participation in the recent movie shoot at Hoboken terminal.!

http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopi ... &start=225

It is amazing what Hollywood can do in such short order!

Hopefully it will be the start of great things for that organization this year!

As for me, my favorite Hoboken terminal movie (well, not quite a movie, but just as cool) happens to be this video from the 1980's. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHqB3v5rNCc

Well, that's all for now folks,

See ya all later!

PS: Yes folks, once upon on time, there was actually music videos on MTV! (and a few of us old timers remember when there was no such thing as MTV at all, gasp!!!)