• Did some cars get turned?

• Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.
Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.

Moderator: AlexC

by BuddCar711

I was on 723 this afternoon coming back from Wilmington. It is back to "normal".
  by BuddCar711

SL-IV pair 157-158 got turned today. 157 was pointing towards Wilmington.
  by BuddCar711

SL-Vs 705, 709, 711, 715, 857/858 are reversed and all were on the R2 Marcus Hook/Wilmington today.
  by ekt8750

Wilmington Line is running out of Amtrak Lower Level this weekend so all the trains on that line will be reversed for a while.
  by rslitman

429 and 430 are turned around as of right now. 429 is leading 3755, and 430 is 2nd. It should be the reverse.
  by rslitman

330 and 331 are also reversed. 330 was the 4th and last car on 3755, while 331 was 3rd.
  by BuddCar711

Seen a pair that was reversed yesterday. I think it was either 135/136 or 155/156. It was on the R1 Airport.
  by rslitman

It was 135/136. I saw them a little while ago on an outbound West Trenton train, probably 376. They'll probably be running back and forth between West Trenton and Elwyn the rest of today and may turn up on either 326/6327 or 328/3223 tomorrow morning if they end up at Media tonight.
  by rslitman

384 and 385 were reversed this morning. 384 led train 328 and was presumably the last car on 3223.
  by rslitman

453 and 454 were switched today. 453 was the last car on 6370 and the lead car on 3755. Single car 305 was next to 454. The pantographs were pointing in opposite directions.
  by rslitman

457 and 458 were reversed on Monday, June 20. Car 312 led train 328 today (June 23), and 313 was the second car. I know there are a few single cars numbered in the low 300s, so my first thought was that this was just a coincidental placement of consecutively-nunbered singles. But I looked more closely at the connection, and they turned out to be a married pair. So here's another case of reversal.
  by rslitman

396 and 397 are switched today. How are the turnarounds and any overnight storage at Swarthmore being done? Suddenly, I've seen three switched sets in eight days. At least one and possibly two of these started out from Swarthmore that morning.
  by scotty269

http://imgur.com/a/6vdaZ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Two cars on two separate trains
  by danquagl

Are they running the trains through 30th Street lower level or are they doing a different process. Interesting picture.
  by glennk419

Didn't get the car numbers but saw two SLIV singles with the pantographs pointed at each other just come through Roslyn. May very well have been the pair that Scotty noticed this week.