• CSX (TORCO)

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

by Pensyfan19

A to the N to the Y to the O to the N to the E to the question mark
  by mmi16

Pensyfan19 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:11 pm Does anyone know the current status of these narrow gauge GE 55 Ton switchers, and whether they are still in use?
Operating or not, CSX does not consider them locomotives.
  by Pensyfan19

Whether CSX considers them locomotives or not, I would like to know if they are still running as they would be the last remaining locomo- err, pieces of equipment, which are technically still in the YN1 paint scheme. I have done some research on the area and I am planning to use it for my youtube channel for a new series, and I am assuming that these units are still operating. Is this correct?
  by mmi16

Pensyfan19 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:32 am Whether CSX considers them locomotives or not, I would like to know if they are still running as they would be the last remaining locomo- err, pieces of equipment, which are technically still in the YN1 paint scheme. I have done some research on the area and I am planning to use it for my youtube channel for a new series, and I am assuming that these units are still operating. Is this correct?
The most recent Google Earth picture

https://earth.google.com/web/@41.693473 ... 000069t,0r
  by Pensyfan19

mmi16 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:48 pm
Pensyfan19 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:32 am Whether CSX considers them locomotives or not, I would like to know if they are still running as they would be the last remaining locomo- err, pieces of equipment, which are technically still in the YN1 paint scheme. I have done some research on the area and I am planning to use it for my youtube channel for a new series, and I am assuming that these units are still operating. Is this correct?
The most recent Google Earth picture

https://earth.google.com/web/@41.693473 ... 000069t,0r
I´m sorry, but the link doesn´t work on my end. I tried it on a few different devices and none of them worked. Does anyone have a screenshot of the image or at least a recent image of these engines?
  by Backshophoss

6 units,all blue dipped not sure if they are standard or 3 foot gauge