• CNJ equipment on the Dover and Rockaway/High Bridge Lines

• Discussion of the historical operations related to the Central Railroad of New Jersey; Lehigh & Hudson River; Lehigh & New England; Lehigh Valley; and the Reading Company. Visit the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society for more information.
Discussion of the historical operations related to the Central Railroad of New Jersey; Lehigh & Hudson River; Lehigh & New England; Lehigh Valley; and the Reading Company. Visit the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society for more information.

Moderators: David, scottychaos, CAR_FLOATER, metman499, Franklin Gowen, Marty Feldner

by NJTRailfan

I'm trying to find out what the CNJ used on the Dover and Rockaway and High Bridge Lines. I would like pictures if possible. I'm looking for engines and passenger equipment. How many cars long was the CNJ passenger trains on the D&R and the High Bridge? I would also like to know if I can get this from Walthers, Athearn, Atlas or do I have to go to some company that can sell the brass versions but they have to be painted?

Thanks
  by Ken W2KB

NJTRailfan wrote:I'm trying to find out what the CNJ used on the Dover and Rockaway and High Bridge Lines. I would like pictures if possible. I'm looking for engines and passenger equipment. How many cars long was the CNJ passenger trains on the D&R and the High Bridge? I would also like to know if I can get this from Walthers, Athearn, Atlas or do I have to go to some company that can sell the brass versions but they have to be painted?

Thanks
Bethelehem Car Works makes CNJ passenger car kits, that's about it for available equipment. For passenger era it would be steam only. Service ended long before diesels.

by Otto Vondrak

"I would also like to know if I can get this from Walthers, Athearn, Atlas..."

Did you check any of those web sites before you asked us??

-otto-

by CAR_FLOATER

NJTRailfan -

Are you still looking for info in your search? I will be glad to help point you in the right direction if I can, even if no one else cares to help you EXCEPT for Ken and I.......

CF