• Boston Surface Railroad: Worcester-Providence Commuter Rail

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England

Moderators: MEC407, NHN503

by MaineCoonCat

Ridgefielder wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:40 am No-- Fall River. Will onward connection to New York via their soon-to-be-delivered fleet of luxurious Long Island Sound steamers...
So my dreams of seeing the first FL9 in orbit have been dashed!!

by MaineCoonCat

So how long before Involuntary Administrative Dissolution? This was due on 1 April 2021.

Annual Report Reminder 20211.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  by MaineCoonCat

Believe it or not, still on life support..

bsrc annual report 2021.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  by BandA

That's quite a detailed annual report. 25 Crown St NASHUA, NH, 03060 is MakeIt Labs, a shared maker space. 11 Depot St Concord NH comes back with a restaurant, nothing about the upper floors.
  by MaineCoonCat

Well, it appears P&W is running the Blackstone Valley Tourism Council's "Polar Express" this year. I'm not seeing involvement by BSRC.

by MaineCoonCat

At the risk of being repetitious, anybody seen FL9 #2027 lately?
  by MaineCoonCat

It's that time of year again, folks.. Will they bother file a report? Or will they finally admit defeat?

Place your bets!

bsrc remind 2022.pdf
  by BandA

They should get a contract with NHDOT to study service to Manchester and Concord. Or even run it as a pilot service. I mean, Salem MA to Manchester is 1/2 of BSRR phase 2, they've already developed a plan, right?
  by MaineCoonCat

Did you mean Lowell MA to Manchester and Concord?

I'd think they'd need money "up front" from NHDOT to even study their navels, let alone a new service. I think they're pretty much broke. With their "track" record <groan! :wink: >, if you were NHDOT, would you give them money up front? I wouldn't.. But, who knows.. Stranger things have happened..