• [ASK]Indonesia train journey sugesstion

• Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.
Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.

Moderators: Komachi, David Benton

by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Change cabin: machinist position to opposite direction
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

David Benton wrote:Thanks Ronal.
I would ask which line to you think is the most scenic in Indonesia?
Mr. David Benton, I would notshow you how to enjoy the North Coast cross in Indonesia
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Dear railroad.net fellow, for those who want to travel by Indonesian train, especially electric train COMMUTER LINE, from now on Indonesia that its ticket in the form of e-money is no longer valid and replaced by sheet tickets, the following is a translation of the story in English,
KRL Info: During Renewal and Maintenance of an E-Ticketing System Still On, KRL Users're Urged to Set Up More Time To Use KRL. PT Kereta Commuter Indonesia (KCI) apologizes forthe inconvenience experienced by all KRL users during the renewal and maintenance of the electronic ticketing system. We apologize especially to our loyal customers, owners of Multi Trip Cards (KMT) as wellas electronic money cards from fixed banks need to conduct ticket transactions at the counter before using KRL services during the maintenance period. As is known, KRL electronic ticketing system has been running since July 2013 or five years ago. The ongoing renewal and maintenance of the system on an overall scale can not be avoided to maintain the reliability of this system in the future. System update and maintenance performed since Saturday, July 21, 2018. As a form of mitigation if the renewal process still takes time then to smooth the mobility of KRL users on Monday, July 23, 2018 KRL ticket transaction will use paper tickets imposed on 79 KRL stations starting from the first train journey to the last train. Ticket paper sold for Rp 3,000 to all destination stations. To speed up the transaction process the service users are encouraged to prepare cash at the paper ticket rate. Procedure purchase, users can queue at the counter or the officers outside the counter that serves the purchase of this paper ticket. One paper ticket can only be used by one user for a single KRL trip. At the start station, a paper ticket needs to be shown to the officer to be marked that the ticket has been used and then stored by the service user as a proof of the trip. For convenience with PT KCI appealed to service users to plan their travel time. PT KCI apologize for any inconvenience. Currently all officers have been deployed to support system upgrades while helping service to KRL users. Regards, Eva Chairunisa VP Communications Company PT KCI
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Here is the look of the sheet tickets
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/180723/guiytg3z.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
src : jalurnambo.com
Alhamdulillah, exactly at 10:30 Indonesian time, the e-ticket system at the Commuter Line station is back to normal
* After alignment is done
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Mr. David Benton, would you like me to enjoy the famous Banyuwangi crossing with his Mraga(Mrawan-Garahan)tunnel?
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Here's the time after chatting with keretaapikita.com 's admin, please scrolldown to see it http://keretaapikita.com/jadwal-kereta- ... baru-2018/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
  by CarterB

Is it crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide?
  by george matthews

CarterB wrote:Is it crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide?
You'd be up before the beak for sure. He'd give you a long stretch inside.
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Not Sir, but to inform all members, if in Indonesia is the quota so much to order train tickets
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

mainly local ...
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

george matthews wrote:
Suffocated yes ... it's all that much sir
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

george matthews wrote:
For example, maybe Sir wants to try, keep his book for day H, his father's run out or minimum can stand ticket (can choose a seat that hasn't been ordered by others)(Operating Area 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9), If you've got a ticket standing up, depending on your fate, too, if there is an undiscovered seat, it's her father's honesty, and vice versa, if it doesn't exist, it's standing up all the way ...
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

george matthews wrote:
The question is: 'Will you? Standing for travel from the start station to the final station '
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

george matthews wrote:
I also feel sorry for sir, you has been agonizingly aggressively afraid of having a standing tickets
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Mr CarterB, what do i want give you how to take a walk using local train in my Operation Area(8 Surabaya)