• An HO Brazillian EP-4!

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by Otto Vondrak

Finally, for all you New Haven fans...

http://www.frateschi.com.br/produtos/v8_eng.php

-otto-
Last edited by Otto Vondrak on Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
  by Paul Cutler III

As has been mentioned elsewhere:

The pilots are wrong, the lead trucks are wrong, the drive trucks are wrong; it is the wrong gauge, it has the wrong pantographs, it has the wrong side screening. The side doors are in the wrong place, it has side mounted ladders that shouldn't be there, the end grabs are not correct, and the MU connections are in the wrong place.

Other than that, I'm sure it'll be a good model... :-D

by NYC-BKO

Wonder where they got their info, news to me that NYC had them??? :wink: They would look good in lightning stripes though. Maybe they mean they ran over the NYC..

by Otto Vondrak

Thank you for correcting me!

Even with all its shortcomings, it could be a decent addition to am HO scale New Haven roster... or a good start for a kitbash!

-otto-

by Xplorer2000

Well.....if you're freelancing, its a nice engine to start with.

by Otto Vondrak

Okay then, it's a horrible model, it's disgustingly inaccurate for anything New Haven, and I hope it doesn't appear on anyone's American roster.

-otto-