• Amtrak & Pepsi

• Discussion related to Amtrak also known as the National Railroad Passenger Corp.
Discussion related to Amtrak also known as the National Railroad Passenger Corp.

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, mtuandrew, Tadman

by AmtrakFan

Amtrak288 wrote:I'm almost positive that most airlines serve Coke.
Mr. Dailey,
Yes most Airlines serve Coke few expections like United.

John

by 7 Train

Do other federal agencies and US military organizations serve Pepsi at federal buildings, prisons, hospitals and military bases? If so, Pepsi should be called the official soft drink of the US Government.

by CoastStarlight99

Yes, there deffinetly all pepsi, I have never seen coke and if you look on the glass they give you when you buy a can of pepsi in a snack car it will say Amtrak and Pepsi on it. I dont drink Pespsi or Coke, but i prefer Spite or 7up over Sierra Mist.

What about Dannon?
Thats the only h20 I have ever seen aboard.

Happy Holidays![/i]

by byte

I saw this thread and immediately thought of the paint scheme the P32s were delivered in. :P

by Greg Moore

CoastStarlight99 wrote:What about Dannon?
Thats the only h20 I have ever seen aboard.

Happy Holidays![/i]
Now see, I've got to ask about this one. Why?

I've never found the water available in the cars themselves to be all that bad. And I've never found the Dannon water to be all that great.

I'll frequently get an extra glass of ice in the cafe and on the way back to my seat fill it with water from the water spigot.

(Often, since I work in data centers, I'm so parched I'll drink a glass of water in each car on my way back to the last car. :-)

by locomotiveguy

This is way off subject, but. I was in school in Erie. My class was climbing all over the first P-32. It was primer gray, cause they had not decided on a paint schiem. I look down and some clown is going around with a paint can touching up the paint job, grey on grey. I decided this tour is over, and abandoned ship on the other side.