• Amtrak ACS-64 Sprinter Discussion

• Discussion related to Amtrak also known as the National Railroad Passenger Corp.
Discussion related to Amtrak also known as the National Railroad Passenger Corp.

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, mtuandrew, Tadman

by TheOneKEA

Which diagram is the most likely to have an ACS-64 on it to and from D.C.? I haven't seen or heard any sign of an ACS-64 making it to a Union Station in regular service yet.
  by ThirdRail7

TheOneKEA wrote:Which diagram is the most likely to have an ACS-64 on it to and from D.C.? I haven't seen or heard any sign of an ACS-64 making it to a Union Station in regular service yet.
I'm not sure what you mean by diagram but there are no ACS-64s in regular service at this time. You have the 605 in Ivy City for training purposes and the 600 was just down there for certification runs earlier this week.

There is a test scheduled for the week after Thanksgiving. After that, I believe the certifications runs should be completed. The FRA has to sign off and away we go. I think they should wait and finish some of the mods first, but that wouldn't make things fun. :wink:
  by ThirdRail7

It appears the 601 is finally leaving Pueblo.
  by twropr

So far do we have #600, 603, 604 and 605 on the property and 606 enroute?

Andy
  by ACeInTheHole

twropr wrote:So far do we have #600, 603, 604 and 605 on the property and 606 enroute?

Andy
Don't forget 602.
  by amtrakhogger

The 604 is in DC.
  by ngotwalt

601 has departed Pueblo and should arrive on the east coast today or tomorrow.
Cheers,
Nick
  by Woody

ngotwalt wrote:601 has departed Pueblo and should arrive
on the east coast today or tomorrow.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

And I'm feeling like a kid peeking under the tree. LOL.
  by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

fl9m2004 wrote:Is anything coupled with it or solo
solo when I saw her
  by emd645e3

Whichever unit was supposed to run on the first revenue run from Boston is or was on its way to Wilmington for repairs. The main circuit breaker will not close. This is supposedly why the first revenue run did not take place.

....I don't know how true this is. This is simply what I've been told....