• AAPRCO "Pine Tree Limited"

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by Sprinter611

Also the train has supposedly arrived East Deerfield, MA as of 8:20pm, 7am departure tomorrow morning out of EDY for those New Englanders!
  by davidp

Info on another forum is they left ED at 7:16am.
  by davidp

Was just told by someone in contact with a person on the train that they're still in Gardner at 1015am
  by MEC407

Portland Press Herald reporter Tom Bell will be boarding the train at Haverhill. Assume he'll be posting updates online from the train.
  by Sprinter611

Train left EDY 20 min late, ended up holding at CPF 363 in Athol for EDPO to get pushed up the hill at Royalston by 22K's lead unit, it departed 363 at 9:05am, around 9:15 EDPO cleared Gardner with the helpers, and then 22K passed Gardner around 9:45am with NS 6764 & NS 1101 leading long hood forward!! The AAPRCO it arrived Gardner around 10am, and left at 10:40am after holding at a stop signal for 22K & EDPO to clear 335. The AAPRCO cleared 335 and entered track 2 at 11:10am, not track 1 because 22K was at Wachusett's, I then raced to Shirley station and saw the AAPRCO rip through at about 40mph at 12:02pm.
  by MetroBostonRailways

Sprinter611 wrote:Train left EDY 20 min late, ended up holding at CPF 363 in Athol for EDPO to get pushed up the hill at Royalston by 22K's lead unit, it departed 363 at 9:05am, around 9:15 EDPO cleared Gardner with the helpers, and then 22K passed Gardner around 9:45am with NS 6764 & NS 1101 leading long hood forward!! The AAPRCO it arrived Gardner around 10am, and left at 10:40am after holding at a stop signal for 22K & EDPO to clear 335. The AAPRCO cleared 335 and entered track 2 at 11:10am, not track 1 because 22K was at Wachusett's, I then raced to Shirley station and saw the AAPRCO rip through at about 40mph at 12:02pm.
Ugh I JUST missed it. I left Ayer at 12pm because I had to do something. Is it going south on the Lowell Line or the Haverhill Line?
  by MEC407

Video by Brian McCaffrey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU-ABxsMVP0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
  by MEC407

Arrived in Haverhill just now, still approximately two hours behind schedule.
  by Guilford Guy9887

Will the pine true be passing through the biddeford/saco area?
  by MEC407

Yes.
  by MEC407

According to PPH reporter Tom Bell, the train is currently (16:15) stopped at Rockingham Junction to allow a Downeaster to pass.
  by Guilford Guy9887

Just passed north through biddeford