• A Call For Photos...

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by sullivan1985

I once had a website that was a walking tour from the very beginning of the Carlton Hill Branch (Former Erie Main) and had it stocked with information, history, recent and past/historic photography. I lost the site in a horrible hard drive failure and would like to ask for a favor.

I'm going to rebuild a better abandoned railroad walking tour websites dedicated to the following abandoned railroads and would appreciate if you sent any photos (past & present), stories, information, timetables, etc. You will recive full credit and an e-mail and/or website link for your photography/information.

Online walking tours will be made up of...
1. Erie - Main Line (Carlton Hill Spur - Rutherford Station to Passaic River)
2. Erie - Main Line (Passaic Branch - Passaic to Paterson)
3. Erie - Newark Industrial Spur (Kearny to Clifton)
4. DL&W - Kingsland Branch (Lyndhurst to Harrison)
5. EL/NJT - Boonton Line (Secaucus to Montclaire)

For anybody who could help, that would be more than awesome! I already have a place to host from, I just need to begin building, and your information would only help it grow faster.

by nick11a

Sorry Mike. My photo collection contains none of the stuff you ask for. But good luck anyway!
  by Mwy0325

It has everyone of the lines your talking about. It has alot of info in it speed restriction, freight train service all kinds of stuff (not that I know what half the things are). LOL

Mike
  by sullivan1985

Mwy0325 wrote:It has everyone of the lines your talking about. It has alot of info in it speed restriction, freight train service all kinds of stuff (not that I know what half the things are). LOL

Mike
please feel free to send me whatever you want. You will be credited...