• A/C line. Atco + Cherry Hill

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by jdelgrosso

Hi, I live in Medford and I always use Cherry Hill train station to get to either Atlantic City or Philadelphia. However, a friend of mine told me that Atco station is closer to Medford than Cherry Hill. Can someone tell me the adress of the 2 stations so I can check to see which one is closer or flat out tell me which is the closer station? Thanks!

by TR-00

Not much difference in distance. from Medford (Rt 70 and 541), the Atco Station is 17 miles (via 541 to Jackson Road). The station is just off of RT 73, south of Jackson Rd. Cherry Hill is 16 miles via Rt 70. It would depend on the time of day and destination. Traffic is a lot worse on Rt 70, but driving to Atco is strange if you're headed for Philly. For AC, I'd drive another 4 miles and take 541 to 206, then board the train in Hammonton.

by jdelgrosso

O.k, however, I checked on MSN maps and directions, and it said Cherry hill was 14 miles and Atco was 7 miles. Is this right?

by jdelgrosso

And also, when your at that circle where it has route 70 west and east and route 73 north and south. Do I take route 73 north or route 73 south to get to Atco?

by jdelgrosso

"Bridge work will require buses to operate between Cherry Hill and Philadelphia on weekdays on the Atlantic City Line from April 26 to May 21 for Trains 4610, 4611, 4612, 4613, 4614 and 4615."

How do I know what times these trains will be running?

by TR-00

SEVEN miles, Atco to Medford? Talk about a small world! 17 is more like it.

Atco would be south on 73 from 70.

by AKelley728

NJ Transit schedules have an address of stations on the line listed in the back. It's not always a street address, sometimes it's just an intersection - but it might help.

Atco Station: "Rt. 73 off Rt.30 behind Multiplex Theater
Cherry Hill Station: "Cornell Ave. off Rt. 70"

by ryanov

jdelgrosso wrote:"Bridge work will require buses to operate between Cherry Hill and Philadelphia on weekdays on the Atlantic City Line from April 26 to May 21 for Trains 4610, 4611, 4612, 4613, 4614 and 4615."

How do I know what times these trains will be running?
Umm, read a schedule? Come on now.

by Jtgshu

A WHAT????

Is that the thing with all the numbers in it?? :D

by jdelgrosso

Well wait. On the schedule thingie, are those shaded parts that are shading the times with Cherry Hill and Philadelphia the times where people will be bussed?