• 261's horn.

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
  by Plywoodhall33

Is that a K5H on 261 or something else?
  by SwingMan

I think, it is not the usual horn thats on like 268.lirr415-Peter

by Plywoodhall33

268 has a regular K5LA Aircchime.261 has the 3 bell reversed.It could be a K5LAR23 or K5LAR24 but I doubt it.I think it's a K5HR

by tushykushy

It's got 2 #3 chimes, thus the reason why one of them is facing the opposite direction.

by Plywoodhall33

Could be a modified K5LA horn.

by tushykushy

It is a modified K5. It does not have a #1 trumpet. It's 4,3,3,2,5. That's the reason why it sounds the way it does.

by phantom

now it's horns? I'm turning into that mutz guy! I'm going to sleep it ON in that mexican corona Manhattan beer car, that's right manhattan beer! That's where the car is supposed to wind up!