• 2007 LVRRHS Annual Meeting Notice

• Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.
Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

by kemay59

The 2007 Annual Meeting of the Lehigh Valley Railroad Historical Society will be held on Sunday, January 28, 2007, at 2:00 pm, at the Society's Station Museum located at 8 E. High St. in Shortsville, New York. Election results for officers and trustees will be announced, 2006 activities will be reviewed, and 2007 activities will be discussed at the meeting. All Society members are invited to attend as well as the public. For more information about the LVRRHS, please visit our updated website at http://www.lvrrhs.org.

by RS112556

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll see if I can make it this time. :-D
  by Erie13

Are you part of the historical society and if so at what capacity? I would like to have the society come on board in the restoration of the roundhouse in some aspect. It seems to me that know one thinks it can be restored. Depending on the weather I would like to come down from canada and meet.