Railroad Forums 

• X-TRACKS

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#287666  by Acela Express

I'm currently trying to download A highspeed LGV route but i need X-tracks 3.10 and i can't find it can anyone pass along any information as to where i can find it. i can only find 3.17 on the links that were provided but no 3.10.

#287675  by Lirr168

Download 3.17. When it says it requires 3.10, that means at least version 3.10. The version you have found is the latest update and thus will still work fine. Download that and enjoy your route!

-Kyle

#287745  by Acela Express

hey buddy thanks good to hear from you. and you never know we may run into each other at valley stream one day. but i still have problems i don't know why." it says train world initialzation failed". maybe your better at this that me. also thanks for the wonderful models of the m-1's. i just need a true LIRR route to run over. and i can't wait for the m-7's.

#287841  by Lirr168

I didn't realize you were from Valley! Maybe we will but not anytime soon, I'm away at college.

Anyway, in regards to your problem: that is most likely a problem within the route structure, not XTracks. Not having the route, I cannot be sure of this, however. Check the boards over at train-sim.com and see if anyone else has reported problems - it is not uncommon for routes released there to have MAJOR issues. Let me know if you have any luck, I'll see if I come up with anything.

-Kyle

#288758  by Acela Express

Thanks alot for the help i erased the old file and downloaded it again and it works.