Railroad Forums 

• WSOR Madison, WI 6/26/08

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#640999  by atsf sp

This is a long shot but does anyone know the numbers of the two units that were serving the downtown line on this day in the morning? I believe they were two SD40-2s. When I saw them they were behind the power plant. Many thanks if anyone knows.

[Mod Edit: Changed subject line to be clearer.]
 #642202  by Otto Vondrak

atsf sp wrote:This is a long shot but does anyone know the numbers of the two units that were serving the downtown line on this day in the morning? I believe they were two SD40-2s. When I saw them they were behind the power plant. Many thanks if anyone knows.
Why?
 #642610  by railohio

I think you'll find it easier and get better results if you start to carry a notebook with you.