Railroad Forums 

• Worst Behavior You've Seen on Subway? Why? 'Cuz: Video shows couple having sex in Brooklyn subway st

• Discussion relating to the past and present operations of the NYC Subway, PATH, and Staten Island Railway (SIRT).
Discussion relating to the past and present operations of the NYC Subway, PATH, and Staten Island Railway (SIRT).

Moderator: GirlOnTheTrain

#1543436  by Jeff Smith

Oh. My.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/video-sho ... y-station/
The MTA is gonna need more of those disinfecting UV lamps …

A raunchy couple took advantage of the practically empty transit system to get freaky on a subway platform, a new video shows.

The nearly minute-long clip, filmed by a chuckling onlooker from across the tracks, appears to show a man and woman in the throes of passion on the platform of the Flushing Avenue station in Brooklyn.
“We are proud the subways are as clean as they’ve ever been, but no need to try them out like these geniuses,” MTA spokesman Tim Minton said.

“Glad we announced our ultraviolet disinfecting pilot yesterday because we are going to need it on this platform.”
 #1543439  by Pensyfan19

WHERE'S THE MTA POLICE WHEN YOU NEED THEM?!?!?! 8C

Also there was a viral video recently of a man dumbing cereal on the floor of a subway car since it was part of a trend on an app known as TikTok; the same app which has trends such as the coronavirus trend: licking toilets to get coronavirus, the socket challenge: putting a coin into an electrical socket, licking a bowl of ice cream in a store and then putting it back on the shelf, a new dance move which mocks people with autism, and countless other cringy "challenges" in order to get views and followers on the app which brings you "fame". You can't make this stuff up nowadays. :(
 #1543450  by Backshophoss

This is not the first time that couples have at it,but are a bit more discrete and are hidden by crowded platforms or in crowded cars.
These challenge s need to be deleted from that "app" Can understand why DOD require "tik toc "is deleted from staffers and military members phones.
This is why I stay far away from social media
 #1543461  by GirlOnTheTrain

One of my least favorite uptown stations has a resident junkie who ahem...services...men in exchange for her heroin fix at the far ends of the platforms. She walks around with a modelling headshot that she alleges is from when she was younger before she became an addict. It's rather sad.

As for where are the cops? Don't get me started about how they're everywhere but where they need to be...and not to nitpick, it's NYPD Transit Bureau. On occasion you might see MTA PD, but that's an exception rather than the rule.

Just the other day I had a lady gesticulating at me from the paid side of the turnstiles. I motioned for her to come out and tell me what was going on. She refused, and then glared at me, presumably for "not doing anything." She did it again, and from her motions it seemed like somebody was stripping on the uptown platform. Again, to no avail, I ask her to come out and talk to me and I would let her back in. Once the train pulled in she got on, and two minutes later this half naked dude with masking tape over one nipple (you can't make this up) comes out from the paid side with his hand down his pants and leaves the station. This was at a station in a fairly affluent neighborhood too.
 #1543496  by NaugyRR

Still not the strangest thing I've seen on the subway, haha. I love taking friends who've NEVER been in the subway and seeing stuff like this. They freak and I just kinda go "meh".

My father's told me stories of when he was in the Army in the late 70's/early 80's and taking the train to/from Brewster while on leave and being in GCT. He told me that the downstairs bathrooms were basically homeless and drug dens and even the NYPD wouldn't go down there.
 #1545332  by Jeff Smith

The couple is now apparently "WANTED": https://www.ibtimes.sg/viral-video-coup ... ased-46711
The New York Police department is on lookout for the infamous couple who was caught on camera having sex at the Brooklyn Bridge station in May when it was empty due to lockdown. The NYPD has released the photographs of the couple seeking help to identify them.
In the incident which took place on May 17 at about 6 a.m., the unidentified couple was caught in the act by an onlooker who was standing on the opposite platform. Now, the NYPD cops are urging general public to identify the kinky pair. In the pictures released by the cops, the woman appears to be in the throes of passion.

Though the police did not disclose how they managed to get the pictures of the couple, it appears to have been taken from a CCTV footage. The woman appears to be bending forward, with her mouth wide open indicating a passionate moment. The cops said that the woman was wearing a black leather jacket, black jeans and a patterned bandanna, while her partner wore a black hoodie and black baseball cap.