Railroad Forums 

• Why Railroaders Wear Bibs?

• General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.
General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.

Moderator: Robert Paniagua

#339936  by RailroadersGal

jg greenwood wrote:Yes, they're very comfortable. They also allow easy access to the grapes. :wink:
Hmmm, good to know...I've never really had trouble accessing his grapes ;)

#339953  by jg greenwood

RailroadersGal wrote:
jg greenwood wrote:Yes, they're very comfortable. They also allow easy access to the grapes. :wink:
Hmmm, good to know...I've never really had trouble accessing his grapes ;)
:-D

#340165  by ExEMDLOCOTester

Sure is quite in here....

No Comments ????

#340168  by UPRR engineer

What do you want us to say?...... JG aint lying

#340170  by RailroadersGal

Hmmm, a comment...well...I am going to maybe buy my RR'er some bib overalls and see if the access to grapes is that much better ;)

#340173  by pennsy

Hi All,

Are we talking Grapes, or are we talking WINE ?? And how much ? And from where ?

#340190  by jg greenwood

RailroadersGal wrote:Hmmm, a comment...well...I am going to maybe buy my RR'er some bib overalls and see if the access to grapes is that much better ;)
I can guarantee easy access. Problem is, will they be....."flat" from fatigue, anger at the impossible lifestyle, management, all of the above? :(

#340192  by RailroadersGal

jg greenwood wrote:I can guarantee easy access. Problem is, will they be....."flat" from fatigue, anger at the impossible lifestyle, management, all of the above? :(
Actually, once they get a good dip in the hot tub...they're usually all perked up again ;)

#340193  by jg greenwood

RailroadersGal wrote:
jg greenwood wrote:I can guarantee easy access. Problem is, will they be....."flat" from fatigue, anger at the impossible lifestyle, management, all of the above? :(
Actually, once they get a good dip in the hot tub...they're usually all perked up again ;)
Ah yes, nothing like an enterprising lady to remedy the ill-effects of the miserable railroad lifestyle!!!!!!!!!! :-D

#340195  by RailroadersGal

jg greenwood wrote:Ah yes, nothing like an enterprising lady to remedy the ill-effects of the miserable railroad lifestyle!!!!!!!!!! :-D
Eh, the hot tub is his...so it's a self remedy. I do try to take some of the sting out of the RR lifestyle though, when I get to.

#340707  by ExEMDLOCOTester

UPRR engineer wrote:What do you want us to say?...... JG aint lying
A little kick start didn't hurt, :-D

Although a little kick start to the grapes would have.. :(

#340711  by RailroadersGal

ExEMDLOCOTester wrote:Although a little kick start to the grapes would have.. :(
Hehe. You're bad.

#341362  by ExEMDLOCOTester

RailroadersGal wrote:
ExEMDLOCOTester wrote:Although a little kick start to the grapes would have.. :(
Hehe. You're bad.
Thank You ! :P

#343120  by route_rock

Hehehe a good kick start is said lady wearing them with nothing on under them :wink: At least in my house it works something hot about that.
I like the fact all the pockets and the little loop fora hammer is where my green arm band goes so TM's will leave me alone about my reflective crap.But I still wear them. Wont wear the pin stripe ones till I get the card of all cards ( sacreligious you know to wear engineer bibs while not being an engineer)

#344546  by the missing link

dont twist the grapes! carpenters are fine most days, but in a windy cold the air cuts right through them. i have a set of insulated bibs one size larger, the 'air gap' is the key to keeping the cold surface air away.
what i would like to get is one of those polka dot kromers caps, sure to annoy those who dont 'get it' lol :P
my other article of choice is my l.l.bean barncoat.