Railroad Forums 

• Who broke the forums?

• Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.
Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1539363  by njtmnrrbuff

I have been getting the access denied message today. I was able to get onto the forums easily the past few days but I did notice warning messages and was sensing that they may not work too well in coming days.
 #1539369  by neman2

me too access denied- had to get here by going to unread posts.
Last edited by neman2 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #1539370  by Backshophoss

This started y-day,got bounced off,and no access acted like the board's server was offline all evening.
Now get"acces denied" message when to returning to the same forum to read another topic.

THIS IS EFFECTING THE ENTIRE FORUM :( :( :( :(
Last edited by Backshophoss on Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #1539375  by nomis

The site admins know about the issues.
 #1539380  by MACTRAXX

Everyone:

I was wondering what the problem was - at first I thought my device was the source of the problem...

After finding and reading this topic I now know that I am not the only one getting "Access Denied"
when I was trying to look at forums...

I used neman2's suggestion to use the unread post option to get to this discussion.
We now know that the site has an internal problem and that it is being dealt with...

Hopefully this is not serious enough to compromise the Forums and their Archives...

MACTRAXX
 #1539382  by hxa

Any dynamic content generated by "viewforum.php" is now an HTTP 403.
 #1539460  by MACTRAXX

Everyone:

This afternoon I have noticed new problems with the Railroad.net site:
First-I am CONSTANTLY having to log back in to post and/or edit any post that I
submit and wish to edit.

I have also noticed that posts can be lost altogether in this shuffle...

I have a problem with posts being split either by my device or by the site logging
in and need to change them to something more presentable.
This is all very time consuming and annoying...

Is anyone having similar problems constantly having to log in numerous times?
This has gotten to the point that it is almost not worth posting or replying at this point...MACTRAXX

Update: As of this morning 4/14 the problems that I encountered yesterday
afternoon have not been repeated as of yet. I decided to test-reply and make
at least one regular post and this worked out fine...
Last edited by MACTRAXX on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:43 am, edited 3 times in total.