Railroad Forums 

• Whats happening.

• All about the Arcade & Attica Railroad
All about the Arcade & Attica Railroad

Moderator: Benjamin Maggi

#455568  by seldom

Well now that the new GM has his feet on the ground, whats going on. Has business increased at all or is everything status quo. Has he tried to get new busines at all, even two cars a month are a start. Is steam running yet and are they filling seats on the excursion train. The few times I have been there they did not have enough passengers to pay the crew let alone anything else.
These are things that need to be addressed so that they're not counting on state grants to stay in operation, but then again maybe they like crying poor mouth all the time. Inquiring minds you know. :wink: :wink: :wink:

#455895  by Benjamin Maggi

These types of questions would better be asked of the railroad itself. Business decisions are decided by the Railroad, not by forum members.

#456718  by nydepot

I've seen plenty of replies from people associated with the A&A. I think these are valid questions that they maybe can answer.

Charles
Benjamin Maggi wrote:These types of questions would better be asked of the railroad itself. Business decisions are decided by the Railroad, not by forum members.