Railroad Forums 

• What is section 49 CFR?

• General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.
General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.

Moderator: Robert Paniagua

#439899  by Courtstjohn

Do you guys know where I could find a detailed explanation of the law:
49 CFR 1150.31?

Once again, thanks a million!

#439909  by Courtstjohn

Thank you

#439951  by Otto Vondrak

John, I'm a little suspicious of your research. You say you are involved in a legal case involving transportation, and you've never heard of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)?

We want part of your consulting fee.

-otto-

#439953  by Courtstjohn

I've heard of Code of federal regulations...just wasn't sure where to find it online. I am not a lawyer. I know nothing about the railroads until I started this project. I am just trying to get some informetion. I don't claim to have any important position or anything of the sort...just figured you guys knew such much about the railways that you could point me in some good directions. I am sorry if I am interfering on the sight. I really don't mean to.

#439957  by Courtstjohn

And...I know....you do deserve part of my salary....unfortunately no consulting fee for me! haha!

#440021  by Courtstjohn

Thanks Otto! Working on the towns of Lewisboro and North Salem...Harlem Line for now. I'm sure I'll be back with questions. You guys are a smart bunch

#440052  by Erie-Lackawanna

I think you should create one thread, name it "CourtStJohn's Project", and ask all your questions there. :)

Jim

#440224  by Courtstjohn

okay Jim...haha! Seroiusly...if this bothers you, I'm really sorry. I'll try to save my questions for only when I get into a serious bind.