Railroad Forums 

• Wells area improvements

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1597997  by jamoldover

I know work is currently taking place to extend the passing siding in Wells by six miles from the current end at CPF-228 to a new interlocking at a planned CPF-234, reconfigure CPF-228 to have dual crossovers, and add a second platform at Wells along the #2 track. The proposal submitted by NNEPRA for an FRA grant to fund the project makes reference to track plans that were submitted as an attachment. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anywhere that the attachment was actually posted.

Does anyone on here have a copy, and if so, would it be possible to get one?

Thanks.

Joshua
 #1598442  by jamoldover

That's what I had already found regarding the project. What I was hoping for was a copy of the track plan that's mentioned in that document's table of contents as an attachment to provide a bit more detail about the planned switch and signal locations.