Railroad Forums 

• Waterville/Bangor service

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1033720  by roberttosh

Can anyone tell me what through trains operate between Bangor and Waterville and points west. I have recently seen a WAPO and an SJPO symbol and am wondering if that's it? Does SJPO run daily and does it handle everything from the Maritimes, Bucksport, Bangor, MMA, etc or is there a second westbound out of Bangor? Any info would be appreciated!
 #1033746  by MEC&BAR

Yes SJPO/POSJ do run daily, they only handle Maritimes/NBSR

BKWA/WABK handle Bucksport and MMA traffic. I caught BKWA on Sunday 4/1 and District 1 informed that he had no MMA pickups at NMJ.