Railroad Forums 

• Walbridge & Stanley Diamonds

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#543483  by ToledoTerminalRy

When were all the diamonds for Stanley tower (from stanley yard across the x-TT tracks) the xPRR Carrothers secondary and x C&O lines (rockwell?) removed. I know someone stored autoracks on the "maimi cut branch" (carrothers secondary) around '01 and that doesnt mean they didn't already remove the diamonds. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

Ryan
 #543574  by CSXT 700

The old C&O passenger main across the diamonds at WR Tower, along with the old PRR main was removed when WR tower was closed about four years ago. The diamond across the TT at Stanley along with the diamond in the duck pond was removed last year in prepration for the closing of Stanley tower. Stanley tower is called to close by end of August.
 #543885  by CSXT 700

I dont think the building is in danger of going anywhere. Just like WR I beleave it will house electronics and such.