Railroad Forums 

• The Boondock Saints

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#67985  by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

this movie shows the MBTA in a few sceens, at the beginning, it shows the red line going over the Longfellow bridge and the green line tracks on Commenwealth Ave.
 #68359  by Porter Sq

That is one of my favorite moviesThe second one is in production but it is set in Ireland.Most Boston Movies or shows based in Boston usually have a shot of the T somewhere in them.Blow Away comes to mind when Tommy Lee Jones places a bomd under the lechmere viaduct.

#68483  by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

the boondock saints is awesome, i love the idea that it is set in boston,

WHAT!!! the second won't be in Boston :(
 #68518  by Porter Sq

Thats what i have heard they escape to ireland with there father after the shootout who knows maybe they will come back.I can't wait for it to come out.