Railroad Forums 

• *** SHARE YOUR MODEL RAILROAD ACTION PHOTOS

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1422023  by N Scale Train Boy

Balfour and Colucci Creek Southern (my freelanced railroad) SD40-2 #6858 leads a local freight around the bend into the yard in the Imaginary town of Balfour, NY. This picture was taken on my N Scale Balfour and Colucci Creek Southern Railroad.
Attachments:
IMG_8700.JPG
IMG_8700.JPG (102.34 KiB) Viewed 6177 times
 #1456437  by toptrain

Here is a locomotive that is a hard one to put a name to. When I got it, it came with no tender and two of the 6 driver wheels were broken. here is what it looked like.
frank
1-1  IMG_9592 ML.JPG
1-1 IMG_9592 ML.JPG (298.52 KiB) Viewed 5411 times
 #1591398  by NaugyRR

I got bored this past Sunday and took some of my stored HO and OO gauge trains out for some runs on a quick oval I set up on the in-law's dining table. They're not the best photos because the lighting was trash, but I still wanted to share some of my collection.

Up first is a custom Metroliner cab car being pushed by an ACS64. The cab car is modified from an old Bachmann unit that I sent out to North Valley Trains https://northvalleytrains.com/

Next are models of a GWR "Prairie" and Tornado, sitting together before being run

And one last one for now, a BR-Black "Pannier" tank pushing an Autocoach on the loop

I have tons and tons more models in my collection that I just didn't feel like unpacking, so as I get bored again I will be sure to share.

Eventually the better half and I will get a house with a nice basement so I can take pictures of my whole collection on an actual layout, haha.
 #1591610  by NaugyRR

Not action photos, but here some shots of the collection I keep on display at the apartment. The shelf with the P&W and D&H units does have an empty spot on it while my Athearn Housatonic GP35 is being used as a template for custom GP9 and RS3 units I have commissioned.