Railroad Forums 

Discussion related to commuter rail and transit operators in California past and present including Los Angeles Metrolink and Metro Subway and Light Rail, San Diego Coaster, Sprinter and MTS Trolley, Altamont Commuter Express (Stockton), Caltrain and MUNI (San Francisco), Sacramento RTD Light Rail, and others...

Moderator: lensovet

#286467  by lensovet

Hello!

Welcome to the California Commuter & Transit forum. If we can all adhere to these rules, I'm sure everyone will have a great time here. So,
  • Maintain basic civility
    This is a no-brainer – no personal attacks, discuss the subject and not the person who posted it, etc, etc.
  • Stay on topic and reuse threads
    This should be pretty simple as well – don't wander off-topic in a given thread and before making a new post, use the search feature to see if it's already been discussed. If it has, just post a reply to the existing thread instead of starting a new one.
  • Archive articles
    If you're posting a news article that you saw online or in print, archive it on archive.today (all you need to enter is the URL) and provide a link to the archive URL in addition to the news site URL. This way, even if the article links no longer work after 2-3 weeks, the WebCite URL can still be used to read the entire article. Be sure to enclose the article in [ quote ] and [/ quote ] tags (without the spaces).
  • Concerns should be addressed
    If you have any issues, please PM me right away so that I can resolve the problem.
Thanks again and enjoy!