Railroad Forums 

• New Woodstock Bridge

• Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.
Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

#1238405  by RussNelson

You mean this bridge? http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/153484581" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It sure seemed to be marked as a rail-trail when I tried to bicycle it as a rail-trail. I ran into an impassable mudhole on the south side of Delphi Road and gave up. By the way, there's also a bridge over the Chittenango Creek north of Thompson Road, a bit to the north of there. Here's the bridge you're talking about:
IMG_2789 by Russ Nelson, on Flickr
 #1238578  by NYCUticaSyracuse81

That's the one. Thanks Russ! The LV bridge over Chittenango Creek near Thompson road looks like it's close to the WS bridge over C.C., which I also want to photograph in the spring. The LV bridge appears to be on a rail trail, so it wont be hard to get to, but do you know the easiest way to get back to the WS stone arch bridge over the Chittenango Creek?