Railroad Forums 

• Your Favorite Photo

• A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts
A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts

Moderator: TAMR213

#832895  by Ken S.

Tony Clifton wrote:Because credit should be given to whoever took that photo, or say that is a favorite photo that I took. Simple.
You make no sense, Brian.
 #833146  by Tony Clifton

Ken S. wrote:
Tony Clifton wrote:Because credit should be given to whoever took that photo, or say that is a favorite photo that I took. Simple.
That is true, you MUST give credit to whoever took the photo, or state that you took the photo. YOU make no sense Ken S. especially since you wanted to commit suicide when you could not be friends with SBK.
 #833200  by Ken S.

Tony Clifton wrote:
Ken S. wrote:
That is true, you MUST give credit to whoever took the photo, or state that you took the photo. YOU make no sense Ken S. especially since you wanted to commit suicide when you could not be friends with SBK.
Go away, Sockpuppet. Isn't it a violation of the site's rules to use a sockpuppet Brian?
 #833261  by Kamen Rider

Finch wrote:It's great to give credit where credit is due. But is there a reason we're assuming it's not his own photo?
He thinks he rules the internet. He's run amok on other sites doing the exact same thing, acting like he's the boss and everyone as to do as he says. Then, if you don't agree with him and support his ego, he makes a fuss that you don't like him because of his religion.
 #833304  by Tony Clifton

Kamen Rider wrote:
Finch wrote:It's great to give credit where credit is due. But is there a reason we're assuming it's not his own photo?
He thinks he rules the internet. He's run amok on other sites doing the exact same thing, acting like he's the boss and everyone as to do as he says. Then, if you don't agree with him and support his ego, he makes a fuss that you don't like him because of his religion.
What religon?
 #833380  by Tony Clifton

Ken S. wrote:
Tony Clifton wrote:
Ken S. wrote: You make no sense, Brian.
Go away, Sockpuppet. Isn't it a violation of the site's rules to use a sockpuppet Brian?
How do you know if I am Brian Weinberg, I might be Tamar Weinberg, SBK, OR NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Why do you care.
 #833400  by Kamen Rider

You've made is quite obvious who you are.
 #833425  by Finch

Well, the original post in this thread asks for your favorite photo that you have taken. So...innocent until proven guilty. :-)
 #833434  by Kamen Rider

Tony Clifton wrote:
It is much more obvious who YOU are, Metropod.
I'm not hiding anything about who I am. I never did, never had to. Maybe the reason is, unlike you, I don't have a mile long list of people who hate my guts.
 #833587  by Tony Clifton

Kamen Rider wrote:
Tony Clifton wrote:
I'm not hiding anything about who I am. I never did, never had to. Maybe the reason is, unlike you, I don't have a mile long list of people who hate my guts.
Who hates my guts aside from you and Ken S. because I told Ken S. the TRUTH.
 #833588  by Tony Clifton

Finch wrote:Well, the original post in this thread asks for your favorite photo that you have taken. So...innocent until proven guilty. :-)
THE TOPIC SAYS YOUR FAVORITE PHOTO
 #833592  by Tony Clifton

Kamen Rider wrote:
Tony Clifton wrote:
I am not Brian Weinberg, in fact I don't collect cans like him or lookalikes, which I saw him or a lookalike do on 5th Avenue in Manhattan.