Railroad Forums 

• Editing of existing topic...

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#721334  by Skiff

I'm new here, bear with me...

Posted my first Topic in the 'Museums, etc' forum yesterday...

Discovered I spelled the name of a museum 'town' wrong, both in the Topic Title, and the 'body' of the topic...

Was easily able to edit the 'body' text, but not the Title....

Anyway to edit the Title....???
 #721504  by Ken V

That should be just as easy. Simply edit your post and update title in the "Subject:" box which is slightly above the body text.
 #721670  by Otto Vondrak

Skiff wrote:I'm new here, bear with me...

Posted my first Topic in the 'Museums, etc' forum yesterday...

Discovered I spelled the name of a museum 'town' wrong, both in the Topic Title, and the 'body' of the topic...

Was easily able to edit the 'body' text, but not the Title....

Anyway to edit the Title....???
When you are logged in to the site, find the post you want to edit. Click the "edit" button in that post. If you edit the first post of the thread, you'll also edit the topic name.

-otto-