Railroad Forums 

• EMD Maintenance Instructions

• Discussion of Electro-Motive locomotive products and technology, past and present. Official web site can be found here: http://www.emdiesels.com/.
Discussion of Electro-Motive locomotive products and technology, past and present. Official web site can be found here: http://www.emdiesels.com/.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

#565387  by sosami

hi. i am looking for EMD Maintenance Instructions related to d77/d78 traction motors.(MI 3950,MI 3900,...) Just wondered if anybody has links to where is a good place to download EMD Maintenance Instructions. Any help would be much appreciated.
 #648745  by BR&P

Smart move- send the MI's. What's a few more lost job?
Want to try again? That one does not compute. ????
 #648888  by Nelson Bay

BR&P wrote:
Smart move- send the MI's. What's a few more lost job?
Want to try again? That one does not compute. ????
"Send me us technology so allow me rebuild/recondition here so i make $$$ stead of you."
 #649144  by GOLDEN-ARM

Let's offer this poster the info he wants, or not. Let's not try to make disparaging remarks about him. Do you know for a fact, where he lives, and if he is, in fact, trying to take jobs away from "us", as you posted? That's the end of that.
 #1015108  by Owen S. Paulsen

sosami wrote:hi. i am looking for EMD Maintenance Instructions related to d77/d78 traction motors.(MI 3950,MI 3900,...) Just wondered if anybody has links to where is a good place to download EMD Maintenance Instructions. Any help would be much appreciated.
Hi I said is have a disk for you but I need you Address and zip
No Charge
[email protected] a I will sent to you the 2-3 day usps .

Stan Paulsen
 #1420916  by viktork

Hi!

I am looking for EMD Maintenance Instructions related to the traction motor gear case: MI 1520, and to the wheels, axles, gears: MI 1518. These numbers are in MI 3900 (i have this), Traction motor general mainentance (D37, D77, D87...).
Could somebody help me? PDF format would be fine, or any links, pages, whatsoever. Any help would be much appreciated.
kimmelviktor @ gmail.com

Thank you!
 #1528936  by artem semz

Owen S. Paulsen wrote: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:03 am The MI are on disk 171 Adobe Acrobat total 493 MB

sent me you Address a the zip code

[email protected]

Smile

Stan
Hello Stan, let me know please if its possible to recieve MI for D78 motor from you.
i sen you a message twice during last few months, let me know if you recieved it.
thank you.
Artem