Railroad Forums 

• LV in Tonawanda

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#615060  by gilly327

Hello, does anyone have any photos of the LV from the buffalo airport to tonawanda jct. i have seen the one at the airport when the trackage went under the runway.all help is appreciated thanks
 #615443  by stilson4283

There is a few good pictures in "Trackside around Buffalo 1953-1976" from Morning Sun Books Inc. It includes 2 pictures from this line including a going under the airport runway, and the depot at Williamsville, NY.

Chris
 #615592  by lvrr325

Most of the LV books that cover the entire system or the west end include a picture or two from that area. LV In Color V1, 2, 3, 4 and Archer's Lehigh Valley Railroad all do anyhow. The Ken Kraemer book, too. It was fairly easy for guys out there to get LV shots because in a lot of places you could railfan two or three roads at once. In fact, I even bought a print from Ken at a show that was a night shot of an LV train he took while it was stopped waiting for a crew at a crossing, I forget the exact location but it was west of Batavia.
 #618278  by gilly327

thanks for the info,hopefully none of the pictures are duplicates