• A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts
A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts

Moderator: TAMR213

#522204  by stevo

lol what line do you live on?

#522639  by drumz0rz

Port Jefferson in Diesel territory.

#522970  by stevo

nice...my grandparents are on the main line between mineola and merrilon ave.

#537412  by Amtrak7

I am in the LIRR 'cavity' Both the KO and PJ lines (and DIVIDE) are <5 miles from home. I hear horns from the New South Rd. and South Oyster Bay Rd. crossing all the time.

#537418  by stevo

nice...i've been fanning at divide. it's a fun place.

#537463  by Pablo M 201

I live close to the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail. I have the West Side Avenue line running at the end of my block, which is about a half block from me. The station that is better accessible to me is Liberty State Park. I love that I live relatively close to this great system. The service is definately nice to have over the bus service I get in my area.

#537685  by stevo

nice! i rode the HBLR system last august, it was a nice ride. i've been all over the new york city transit system as well.

#537697  by bapou

I used to live in South Orange NJ, and Mountain Station was basically my back yard, about 60 feet from the house.
 #560927  by atsf sp

I live a 2 minute walk from MBTA Green B-Line, 10 minute walk from the MBTA Green C-Line, and 15 from the D-Line. Also I am about 2 miles from CSX Beacon Park, and Grand Junction.
 #561682  by Darien Red Sox

It is about a 5 to 10 min walk to the New Haven line though. Most activity in the morning or evenign comute. Some frate servace at late night. Not mutch in the mid afternoon though. I do take the train everymorning to school.
 #575224  by inch53

We live a short ¼ off the CSX Indy-St Louis between CP-98 and CP-99. I can watch trains from my train room window, when there isn’t any corn outback like this year.
inch