Railroad Forums 

• Do you ever ride trains?

• A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts
A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts

Moderator: TAMR213

#356881  by stevo

ok yeah that makes sense.

#357952  by 35dtmrs92

whenever we go into New York and my dad is at work or otherwise can't drive us in.

#365460  by alex45

I have like 5,550 miles on Amtrak now.

#365503  by stevo

last year my brother (jogden) achieved the equivilant of more than around the world (25,000) miles...just on amtrak and just last year! he also figured out that that was more miles by amtrak than by anything else (MBTA, car, plane, etc...) he had traveled that year COMBINED

just on amtrak!

#367543  by alex45

I rode 3 trains in less then a week during my vacation! (Acela, Regional, MBTA)

#372809  by alex45

Rode trains yesterday! Had a good time!

#372867  by scotty269

I take the BSL subway to Fern Rock, and then the R3 to Bethayres. Its a nice ride. Usually get home in half an hour, provided I get to Olney Station on the BSL by 3:30.

#494044  by PhillyBoy890

I ride the SEPTA subways,trolley's every day. For school and watever else. I have so much fun just riding it. If i could total up how many times i've ridden the (Subway-Trolleys,MFL,BSL) since the year 2000, i bet it would be over 5,000x S...lol. I'm one of those ppl who just have fun during my commute..lol

#494932  by stevo

my dad started keeping track of our train rides as a joke, but it stuck. i think my number is 978 or something now...

#513585  by fordhamkid7721

I ride the NYC subways all the time and Metro North sometimes but i like MN and want to pursue a career either in MN or NYC subway

#513589  by Raritan Express

Trains I've ridden:

NJT
LIRR
NYC Subway
PATH
Amtrak Silver Meteor
China "Z" and "D" trains
Shanghai Metro
Paris Metro
London Underground
Rome Metro
Boston "T"

#515332  by Somebody

I ride trains regularly when railfanning (and sometimes even going somewhere for a reason!) in New South Wales, Australia, and also in Victoria, Australia when I am down there.

I have also riden trains in South Australia, and on the branchline into the Australian Capital Territory :).

#526820  by yaohua2000

I've spent 43 days and travelled 93,868 km (~58,000 miles) on 370 train rides in the past 366 days (rapid transit not count in). btw, I'm not train staff. :-)
 #561683  by Darien Red Sox

Metro North every day between Noroton Heights and Stamford. Sometimes I transfer in Stamford and go up to New Cannan if I need to head up that way.
 #563235  by mrconductor55

I usually bike,
But the el is good for getting around the city, and metra is good for going to the southern suburbs, lots of action. I just rode Marc for the first time. I also rode the DC subway, metro. I have scored a few cabrides from local switching railroads. I have ridden Amtrak a few times. I have ridden the south shore line. Plus lots of museums.