Railroad Forums 

• Model railroading forum lost in the shuffle?

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#347417  by umtrr-author

This is the only forum where I'm set to see all new posts regardless of the specific board that they're in, so the placement of the Model RR topics isn't really an issue for me...

#347526  by steemtrayn

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

#347543  by Dieter

Getting down here I felt like I was FFFFFAAAALLLIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!

Jese, we love you guys, but would you make up your minds? You're going to flip out the guys who are starting to get old; "Unnnh, I thought it was UP HERE......" You guys are getting like turning your back on a toddler when you put down a tool you need and when you turn around, it's GONE.

Do what you will but I don't understand the logic, especially if this is in the Top Ten.

Now that you have mentioned it, Mike & Otto, how about a list of the boards in order of popularity/usage? Clearly from the red warnings up top, somebody's had enough! Let's have a nice game of "How Do You Confuse A FOAMER?" and re-juggle all the boards each week. Whaddyathink?

D/

#347559  by Lirr168

I find that bookmarking each of the boards I visit frequently saves me the trouble of scrolling all over the place. Even with the physical arrangement changing, the forum ID (http://railroad.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=9) has not changed, so the bookmarks are still valid.