Railroad Forums 

• Emoticons

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#347623  by RearOfSignal

I've been around on a few different sites that look like their running the same software as in here, and they have more emoticons than we do. :( If possible can we have some more choices, in that way we could add feeling to what we're saying.

I know on this site we're encouraged to write down and talk-out our thoughts(no polls), but a few more emoticons couldn't hurt, can it?

Please? :-D

#347630  by keeper1616

I'd be all up for it - but do we really need all the Image

#347636  by RearOfSignal

I didn't mean dancing bananas, I meant more types of smiley faces. I usually put a smiley face at the end of a post that someone might wrongly think that I'm attacking them, just as a gesture of goodwill :P, or to indicate a joke or sarcasm. :wink:

What I meant was maybe we could add a sad face, or and angry face, or confused face, or a sunglasses face. Putting them there might be a way of helping poeple understand how you're saying what you're saying, it leaves for less misinterpretation.

I know it won't change much in terms of how the forum flows, but it would be nice.