Railroad Forums 

• Can Admins Read PM's?

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#328579  by benltrain

Not that I have anything sneaky to discuss, but can anybody besides the sender and reciever read a private message? I realize people can share the text with a mod or admin if so necessary, but is this possible otherwise?

#329196  by U-Haul

Reminds me of 1984 slightly, but I guess you do not want to be up to your eyballs in Neonazis (or something like that) PMing each other trying to avoid the masses.

#329335  by Otto Vondrak

Um. Yeah. Something like that.

Mike was not implying that we read every single 1 and 0 that crosses this web site. Mike only said that admins can access any file on this site if need be. Trust me, we are not interested in your private communications.

-otto-

#329358  by GOLDEN-ARM

Awwwwww, not even mine?.................... :P
 #329670  by Noel Weaver

I get private messages and or e-mails from time to time with no
signature on them. I do not operate that way and PLEASE be advised
that I will NOT answer private messages nor e-mails from somebody who
does not sign their name, first and last. The handles or nicknames used
on railroad net can also be used but with no name comes NO ANSWER.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Noel Weaver