Railroad Forums 

• By the way, I'm not the Webmaster.

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#314901  by GOLDEN-ARM

pablo wrote:I nominate TerryC as the webmaster.

Dave Becker
He already is the webhamster. Ooops, you said "master". Never mind.......... :P

#315090  by ANDY117

Holy crap Jessy posted on here! The world is ending! :-D

And where is TerryC?

#315471  by Otto Vondrak

I second TerryC's nomination for Webhamster. Though I haven't seen him post in ages. I'll ask his friend U-haul to pass on the nomination, however. ;-)

-otto-

#315639  by ExEMDLOCOTester

I hate to say this guys but this thread needs a PADLOCK !!!!!! :-D

#315912  by David Benton

looks like TerryC (who i don't know ) could have been the first entrant in the hall of fame !

and it now brings into question wether Otto is really qualified to provide advice regarding regfrigerator lights . http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopi ... 37&start=0

we need threads like this to have some fun !

#316078  by GOLDEN-ARM

I wanna see a recent photo, of the "big-three", all standing together, in front of ANY locomotive......................... :-D Mike, Jesse and Otto, how's about it?

#316239  by ExEMDLOCOTester

Lying around on:
Grass? Concrete? Asphalt? Wood Flooring? Bear Skin Rug? Ceramic Tile? Rails? Between the Rails? Flat Cars? Rail-Road crossings? etc. etc. etc..... :-D

#316253  by pablo

While I'm sure that you all are an attractive bunch in your own rights, I'll pass on the bearskin rug picture. Thank you. That is all.

Dave Becker

#316259  by Alloy

Otto Vondrak wrote:I know we have newer photos of us lying around somewhere...

-otto-
DO YOU?!

[Jessy is a bad, bad role model...] :-D
 #316588  by Komachi

(Yours truely walks in dressed in a British, "Bobby" uniform and says, in his best British accent...)

No, no, no, no! This thread is getting way too silly! It's too full of "in jokes" for a select few that leave the rest of us scratching our heads and wondering what you're on about. Now, I say lock this thread, else I shall stand here, stammering on, until I begin foaming at the mouth and fall over backwards. (Proceeds to stammer on, foam at the mouth and fall over backwards.)

(Cut to yours truely in a suit and tie sitting behind a desk in the middle of an open field, in which I say the following phrase...)

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!!!! :P

Seriously though, one can assume that the railroad.net hierarchy breaks down as follows...

Mike = Emperor Palpatine
Otto = Darth Vader
Jessy = Grand Moff Tarkin
Moderators = Various Generals/Admirals, etc. (With me being equated to, I fear, Admiral Piett, General Veers, Admiral Ozzel or Captain Needa.*)

(* Watch "Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back" to get that reference.)

(And further going with the Star Wars analogy, I'd say TerryC would be the "mouse" (that little black droid that scurries about the floor in "A New Hope") that pulled an about-face and shot off in the oppositte direction after Chewbacca growled at it.)

#316657  by ExEMDLOCOTester

Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!
Lock the Thread !!!!!

:wink:
:-D

#316667  by keeper1616

Its times like this I wish I was a photoshop wizard...