Railroad Forums 

• CR on the Southern Secondary

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1536684  by Tanker1497

I took a walk RR east from Rt 70 Bridge on the Southern Secondary to the end of the run around. Then walked 200 feet on Lakehurst siding. I then walked back to Rt 70 oposite side of tracks. Nothing was edited it just takes too long and wouldn't provide anything! Go Pro was hand held. Enjoy.
https://youtu.be/kM_pqIXk4tg
 #1537187  by NJT4149

It appears that the SA-31 got rejected. We’ll see what happens later.
 #1537188  by RailsEast

Very strange today, came out of the yard, then returned. Was it a train issue or an NJT issue??
 #1537214  by RailsEast

Evidently a loco issue, swapped one unit at Brown's and came right back out. Right now, they're 3.5 hours behind schedule, so the return trip may be off schedule as well.
 #1537236  by RailsEast

I didn't hear them return last night, anyone down south able to check Woodhaven this morning?
 #1537262  by GSC

If Woodhaven and the other customers close for however long, loaded cars might sit there a while.
 #1537285  by RailsEast

It seems the train was in Lakewood all along, a report from the field has the crew working Woodhaven now, at 4:10 in the pm. Working late perhaps due to the crossing rehab at Hope Rd.
Chris
 #1537381  by OCtrainguy

I would've loved to have seen this on Friday. Unfortunately, I had to be at the office as we boxed up our belongings and work essentials to work remotely for the time being.