A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts

Moderator: TAMR213

In the TAMR?

Yes
39%
No
61%
 #90340  by Lehigh Valley Railroad

Okay this is for Teen Railroad Enthusiasts, but who here is in the TAMR?

Thanks for your input

Chris

#90355  by TAMR213

As you can tell from my handle and sig, your very own moderator is, and has been a member since late 2001.

#127452  by prt1607j

and yours truly is the VP of the TAMR...

#127459  by AmtrakFan

Joining is on my to do list.

#128068  by ANDY117

ditto

#130244  by MetraRy

never really intrested me

#130322  by TAMR213

MetraRy wrote:never really intrested me
Por que?

Nice to hear you other 2 guys intend on joining eventually, you'll never regret it! Without the TAMR, I have no idea where I (or my knoledge of railroads) would be!

#138172  by ANDY117

Just filled out the form! What does it mean by equipment though? Era?

#138178  by TAMR213

Equipment: Steam, desiel, passenger, frieght, etc. And remember, we cater to railfans as well!

#150755  by ANDY117

sent the money/ membership thing in yesterday.

#154643  by ANDY117

Got my first issue of the Hotbox today...very nice. I'm number 397. And that 2nd place photo of the NS freight on the southern tier was probably a 12T.

#155639  by CoastStarlight99

I dont model railroad much at all, I have plently of room to start a layout and enough money to purchase some nice things to begin construction, but I really have not found the time to actually start doing this. I think I wil eventualy start an easy layout. I also subscribe to Model Railroader but rarely read much if anything.

But I think I will join TAMR, Its always nice to see young people starting railraod-related programs. Especially Model RR since there is so much Virtual Railroading Games (ie: Microsoft Train Simulator) that people play these days.

I just printed out the application form! :)

#157751  by Lehigh Valley Railroad

Anton,

Sounds good! Will look foward to hearing from you.

Wow, your VP, Auditior and NE Rep all in the same forum.... :wink: