Railroad Forums 

• Railroad.net Upgrade 5/24/13 At MIDNIGHT

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1199653  by ACeInTheHole

Greg we got an issue with the PMs, the page doenst go to "the your message has been sent" screen sometimes, and then people click it again and then it goes, but then it sends the message twice, I know how to beat it (just reload the page when it hangs up after pressing the send button), but still, figured you should know.
 #1203754  by lirr42

I have noticed a new problem develop of late: I tried uploading an attachment to a post earlier today and I got an error message saying: "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

Does Railroad.net now have some sort of an attachment quota? Is it individual or site-wide, and is there any way to work around it?

Thanks.
 #1203760  by MEC407

It's not just you. I just tried uploading an attachment and I received the same error message.
 #1203928  by MaineCoonCat

MEC407 wrote:It's not just you. I just tried uploading an attachment and I received the same error message.

Ayuh! Likewise... http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopi ... 0#p1203918

Was trying to upload a two page PDF, 483 KB (495,584 bytes).

[2 Aug 2013 15:45EDT]
I just tried again.. YES!!! Thanks for fixing this! :-)
Last edited by MaineCoonCat on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #1204077  by MEC407

Test
Attachments:
test
(177.31 KiB) Downloaded 3884 times
 #1215920  by MaineCoonCat

19 Sept 2013 ~ 18:38 EDT. This persisted for a few minutes.
RRnet General Error1.jpg
 #1215936  by MEC407

I get that error a few times a month. Usually it resolves itself after a short period of time.
 #1216446  by lirr42

Any updates on the PM notifications? I've sent off PM's that have gone unanswered for months because the receiver was unaware he or she had gotten a PM.
 #1217095  by MaineCoonCat

lirr42 wrote:Any updates on the PM notifications? I've sent off PM's that have gone unanswered for months because the receiver was unaware he or she had gotten a PM.
Last night I noticed that my PM notification is now ● WORKING ● !! :-D THANKS Greg and crew!
 #1218709  by lirr42

Got two PM's yesterday and I didn't get an e-mail notification for either of them, so they seem to not be working. However, if you were to send someone and e-mail directly, that does go through.
 #1218749  by MEC407

Yeah, I'm still not getting PM notifications or topic reply notifications either.
 #1261480  by MaineCoonCat

MEC407 wrote:Yeah, I'm still not getting PM notifications or topic reply notifications either.
Noticed yesterday that I'm not getting any notification..
 #1261491  by lirr42

I have a PM that I sent in July that still hasn't been read yet. If you don't catch the tiny little number at the top out of the corner of your eye, it could go unnoticed for quite a while! :wink: