Railroad Forums 

• Railroad.net Upgrade 5/24/13 At MIDNIGHT

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1189696  by charlie6017

Classic post, beanbag but yeah.......I just give huge props for upgrading the forums and
am thrilled everything is working. And so little spam........I'm happier than ----!
 #1189699  by MEC407

Hey Greg, I'm experiencing a new issue within the past hour or so... I'm not receiving topic reply notification emails. I was receiving them this morning, but I stopped receiving them about an hour and a half ago, even though there have been replies to several topics I'm subscribed to.
 #1189725  by runningwithscalpels

Um? Not that this is a functionality issue, but...

Am using Chrome, not sure if the fact that I'm using adblock has anything to do with it?
 #1189738  by gprimr1

The top bar is messed up, we are working on a way to format it. Give us another day.
 #1189742  by MEC407

Has any one else stopped receiving topic reply notification emails or is it just me?
 #1189743  by runningwithscalpels

gprimr1 wrote:The top bar is messed up, we are working on a way to format it. Give us another day.
Was just making sure you were aware, that's all :D
 #1189768  by Otto Vondrak

lirr42 wrote:Additionally, it looks like the maximum smiley count per post has been lowered to three :( :( :(
You're lucky. When I ran things it was down to ZERO.

-otto-
 #1189772  by MaineCoonCat

Aaaaaaaahhh!!! clearing cache (at least with Firefox 21.0) seems to cure
  1. a
  2. bunch
  3. of
  4. things!
Wow! the clickable buttons are working!

:wink: THANKS!!!