Railroad Forums 

• "Lurker" Thread-New Members or Those w.0 Posts Post Here

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1236309  by foxtrot

Have been inactive but posted a question several days ago and already have a photo that I was looking for. Plan to be back was I am starting a module (HO) loosely based on Albany, NY FlexiVan operation that took place on the level below Albany Union Station
 #1286383  by Rahway-valley-Alex

Jeff Smith wrote:Welcome to railroad.net! Please make one post here to prevent "pruning", or deleting, your account. Say something as simple as "new member", or quote my post and leave the rest blank. If you have already posted on the site, no post is necessary here, but feel welcome to post even so.

This is a spam prevention measure to prevent phantom registrations. Thank you for your patronage, and again, feel free to "lurk" as long as you like!