drifty1 wrote:It would be easier to drag them South as soon as the bridge is functional. It may have to be done in several moves. How Many Cars are there? Is it 12 or more? If they can roll they can travel at slow speeds...........Even if it has to be 1 or 2 cars at a time.....................2 years after they said they can do it is spitting into the wind.... they are asking to be declared bad neighbors
1. The bridge is operational.
2. There are about a half dozen if I recall. I haven't been down that way in years.
3. It's going to have to be very, very slow, but it can be done.
4. The issue as per CMSL reports is now track in the area of Dennisville, which is reportedly washed out as a result of storm damage from some time ago.
5. The plan is that once that track is repaired (whenever that might be), to roll the cars NORTH to Tuckahoe for storage.
CSAO Beesley Point Secondary - MP 8.69 (Magnolia, NJ)
Moderator: Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines :: Penn Central