Railroad Forums 

• M-410 Photo Location?

• Discussion relating to the PRSL
Discussion relating to the PRSL

Moderator: JJMDiMunno

#20479  by PRSLTrainman

Hi everyone. Check out the Ebay auction below for an old photo of the M-410, still clean and shiny and before safety stripes.

Can anyone tell where this photo was taken? It's a pretty cool puzzle that should stir your memory of the old PRSL. The photo clues and the camera location make it rather unique. I don't know for sure myself, but I'd rather hear your comments rather than taking the easier route of emailing the seller to see if they know where it's from.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?vi ... 35865&rd=1

Have fun!

#20497  by rushhour

I believe its Mays Landing...
 #20516  by eddiebear

It appears that there may have been another main track here previously, it appears that this could be the rear of the train even though the headlight is lit, the opposite end appears to be displaying a white flag, there appears to be a sign mounted on coupler or buffer plate and there are a number of people out and about. Test run, inspection trip or fan trip?

#20546  by TR-00

The photo was taken from the Harding Highway (Rt. 40) bridge, in Mays Landing. In the background is Lake Lenape. There was a team track next to the main. This is on the 'electric' line from Newfield to Pleasantville-Atlantic City. The station is still intact.

#20581  by rushhour

I was correct :D

take care