Discussion relating to the Penn Central, up until its 1976 inclusion in Conrail. Visit the Penn Central Railroad Historical Society for more information.

Moderator: JJMDiMunno

by JOEC

when i got divorced some of my collectibles were destroyed or lost. one item of value was my first metropolitan region time table no.5 from 1973. does anyone have a copy they would like to sell for a reasonable price?
  by charlie6017

I would consider keeping an eye on ebay. They may have what you want right there........

www.ebay.com
  by Noel Weaver

JOEC wrote:when i got divorced some of my collectibles were destroyed or lost. one item of value was my first metropolitan region time table no.5 from 1973. does anyone have a copy they would like to sell for a reasonable price?if so, i'm at [email protected]
I have extra copies of all of the Metro Region employee timetables.
No. 1 dated 4-26-70 which does not have schedule pages except in MBS territory (branches)
No. 2 dated 2-1-71 which has schedule pages for all lines
No. 3 dated 1-10-72
No. 4 dated 7-17-72
No. 5 dated 7-2-73
No. 6 dated 12-8-74
No. 7 dated 1-12-76 which eventually became Conrail
Nos. 4-7 are loose leaf and I do not have any extra covers to spare at this time. I have copies both with general orders in
them and without the general orders and although I would have to make certain that I am not getting rid of my last copies
in any case, I can probably provide whatever you need. My prices will be the same as at the NHRHTA show in November
plus shipping.
Send me a private message if you are interested in any and I will check further.
Noel Weaver
N
  by Otto Vondrak

JOEC wrote:when i got divorced some of my collectibles were destroyed or lost. one item of value was my first metropolitan region time table no.5 from 1973. does anyone have a copy they would like to sell for a reasonable price?
The Metropolitan Region ETT's are fairly common and show up at train shows all the time. Also turn up on eBay all the time. There's a railroadiana show coming up in Clark, NJ on March 7, I'll keep an eye out for you. They usually go for anywhere from $7 to $15.

-otto-
  by JOEC

otto, thank you for keeping my interests in mind. i haven't gotten a reply from noel yet if he has a metro.ett no.5 he would like too sell me. i've been to train shows and ebay but this item is elusive.
  by Noel Weaver

JOEC wrote:otto, thank you for keeping my interests in mind. i haven't gotten a reply from noel yet if he has a metro.ett no.5 he would like too sell me. i've been to train shows and ebay but this item is elusive.
Joe, I haven't forgotten you, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Noel Weaver